Nov 14, 2009

Extra!Extra! Reed All About It!!


This guy needs Noooo Introduction && I say that w/no exaggeration! With over 32 million hits on YOUTUBE && Over 2 million plays on Myspace..Need I say more??? His name u ask..?? Reed Dollaz Hailing from My City..PHILLY!! Started out Battling @ like 16 && Battling the hottest in the City && 2 no suprise became THE HOTTEST in the City. Appearing in Over 30 Rap DvD's && Battling in Cities everywhere from Philly,Harrisburg,Jersey,Ny,Bronx,Harlem...the list goes on. 1st fell in love w/the raspy voice MC..when i saw him on 2 Raw for The Streets:Philly vs. Harrisburg:) He killed Trigga,lol After that I didn't need anymore convincing! Mixtapes Galore && a future sooo Bright! He has the city behind him && I'm Co-Signing that he's a PROBLEM! That's my bro so show him ♥ Follow Reed On twitter Click here.peace
Btw this is A old vid. But it's my fav. Reed Battle:) && he doesn't Battle anymore:'( lol Click 2 Download Mixtapes

No comments:

Post a Comment