Jan 27, 2010

MULLYMAN=GOES HARD!

So just like many Of you I flicked On the Tv One Morning && turned Right to Mtv Jams...I heard the voice Of Jay-Z && then the voice of this guy saying ayyyeerrrpp!!! First thought was who the hell is this && Wtf is he saying...But after listening to the beat && hearing the hook "IMA GO HARDER DEN BALTIMORE, IMA GO HARDER DEN BALTIMORE!" I was like Ok I'm feeling this joint && I thought to myself I gotta find out more about "MullyMan". So I did some research && sure enough I was super late On dude:) He's frm the "Grind Time" City Baltimore,MD! He's been On my fav. show's soundtrack "The Wire"!! Got Recognition from Swizz Beatz && he def. has his City On his Back. Has been featured in XXL Mag,Ny Times,The Source, Blender etc. He has collaborated with Sean Paul,The Clipse,Freeway,Memphis Bleek && Ghostface Killa! Sheeessshhh what a lineup! I saw a 8 min. freestyle he did on youtube && yea...HE WENT INNN (Weezy Voice) So I say that to say This I support MULLYMAN && I'm co-signing that Great Things are On the Way Frm him!! Btw He's my homie On Twitter! Ayyyyeeerrrppp!


Follow MullyMan On Twitter! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment